A 2-year old Kwaku Antwi has been electrocuted to death at Ahenkro in the Afigya Kwabre North District of the Ashanti Region.
The Nursery one pupil died at 2:30 pm on Monday, August 16, 2021.
The mother of the deceased, Maame Serwaa revealed that her son was playing in the backyard of their house when she was in the house washing her clothes.
She later found the child holding an electric wire in his mouth lying on the floor.
According to her, the wire has been connected to a nearby church for their service.
“I saw my son lifeless body on the ground and was holding the electric wire. The body of the deceased has been deposited at St. Patrick’s government hospital in Offinso for autopsy,” she stressed.
Police have commenced investigation into the situation.