Seven people who were electrocuted at Amanfrom in the Asutifi South District of Ahafo Region have been laid to rest.
The seven were laid to rest on Saturday, June 5 after a funeral service that attracted family and friends as well as sympathizers.
They met their untimely death on May 16, 2021 when strong winds brought down cables on the electric poles which led to some live wires dropped on the roof of the house occupied by the victims.
The victims however did not know that the metal were electrified and therefore touched the iron gates of the house thereby electrocuting them.
Five others sustained injuries but were rushed to the Saint Elizabeth Hospital at Hwidiem where they received treatment and were discharged.