A 65-year-old retired Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) engineer, Kweku Agyei, has met his untimely death after he was electrocuted Buem Teteman in the Jasikan District of Oti Region.
According to an eye witness, the deceased tried to fix a low current situation in the vicinity with the help of a friend, Jonah Agbemedu.
Agyei climbed the faulty high tension with the aid of a ladder and was sadly electrocuted upon reaching the peak of the pole to fix the low current.
The eye witness said Agbemedu seeing his friend in flames was helpless because he also had a power shock that threw him into a gutter.
The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the Worawora Government Hospital.